Newby

Scott slewin at bmts.com
Thu Nov 8 12:53:00 UTC 2007

Donn wrote:
>> 	I am very surprised to find Firefox is GTK-based.  Is that only in
>> Linux?  When I use to use windoze and installed Firefox, I don't
>> remember installing GTK.
>>
> I blv. they can build it against Windows toolkits or GTK. I wish they'd add
> QT :(
Okay, I see.  So, when they put Firefox on Linux they choose GTK for the
graphical toolkit.  Yea, an option for Qt would be nice.  I find that
Firefox haves a QT feel and look to it already :)  Maybe we should write
a few letters to the mozilla foundation or put up wish list items.

--
Your friend,
Scott

Sent to you from a Linux computer using Kubuntu Version 7.10