_: Entries in K-Menu: preceding entries in K Menu

Ken Larkman kbl at nucleus.com
Tue Nov 6 07:29:51 UTC 2007

On Sunday 04 November 2007 05:12:04 T. Lombardy wrote:
> After upgrading from 7.04 to 7.10 I now have _: Entries in K-Menu preceding
> the majority of my apps.  (FYI) I updated when Adept notified me there was
> a new version.  When Strigi updated this morning, a new entry on K-menu was
> preceded by this.  It is more of an annoyance than anything.  Doesn't
> affect my system.  Just would like to know how to get rid of it.  Any
> suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Tom,

The answer is actually pretty simple. Right mouse click on the offending entry
and choose "Edit item". Clear the description and comment fields. Then,
choose FILE > SAVE. That should restore the entry on the menu.

You can do multiple items at a time by going through the menu item by item.

- Ken