Katapult configuration

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu May 17 19:12:52 UTC 2007

I just discovered Karapult today. Great app. There are two features
that are not working for me, maybe someone has some experience with
this:

1) Spell check not working. I type "spell helo" and click enter:
Katapult just exits as if it doesn't understand. Note that in
Configure Katapult|Catalogs|Spell Catalog the Trigger Word is "spell"

2) Katapult does not open certain programs, such as Kcontrol. Note
that in Configure Katapult|Catalogs|Program Catalog I have unchecked
all the options.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/