Is this in html?

D. Michael McIntyre michael.mcintyre at rosegardenmusic.com
Mon May 14 22:31:17 UTC 2007

On Monday 14 May 2007 9:25 am, Derek Broughton wrote:

> I'm not even sure that OE introduced the top-post, and I'm fairly certain
> it didn't introduce HTML mail.

It invented the top post.  Nobody was complaining about "top posting" until
1995.

My original drunken rant *was* a bit over the top though.  <embarrassed look>

Anyway, this battle is long lost.  I just pine for a day before top posting
was the norm the same way some people complain about nickel gas.  The past is
history, and we live in a brave new world now, where almost nobody
(relatively speaking) on the internet knows how we used to do things before
1995.

Sigh.
--
D. Michael McIntyre