Digikam & Beagle (Kerry) don't get along in Feisty

Wafa Hakim Orman wafa at email.arizona.edu
Mon May 14 18:49:27 UTC 2007

Hi,

Is this just me, or has someone else noticed this problem too -- on
Feisty, when Beagle (Kerry) is running (just in the system tray),
Digikam becomes unusable? Meaning, it freezes up while downloading
pictures from a camera & freezes up the entire system with it, to a
point where the only solution is to turn off the power & turn it back on
-- nothing else works.

After quitting Beagle/Kerry, Digikam is slower than it was in Edgy but
at least works fine.

Is it just me, i.e. is there a configuration I need to fix, or is this a
bug worth reporting?

Thanks in advance,

Wafa.

		--  Pablo Picasso.