Root files not visible in Konqueror

Alexander Smirnov smirnoff at mail.nnov.ru
Mon May 14 11:27:19 UTC 2007

On Sunday 13 May 2007, Janecke_Texas at highstream.net wrote:
> Somehow I lost being able to see my root files in Konqueror.  They were
> visible when I first installed Fiesty Fawn.  I can still open them in Kate.
>  Is there a setting somewhere to make them visible again like we had to in
> Edgy? Bob

look at /.hidden file

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains confidential and/or privileged information belonging to
Five 9, Inc. or its customers or partners. Any unauthorized review, use, copying, disclosure or distribution of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all soft and hard
copies of the message and any attachments.
Thank you for your cooperation.