KMail crashes

J. Pablo" Fernández pupeno at pupeno.com
Mon May 14 04:10:06 UTC 2007

Hello,
I was running Kubuntu Edgy Eft, then I moved to Debian 4.0 for a short
while and everything was ok, but now, back on Feisty and I can't run
KMail anymore, it crashes:

$ kmail
X Error: BadDevice, invalid or uninitialized input device 169
  Major opcode:  145
  Minor opcode:  3
  Resource id:  0x0
Failed to open device
X Error: BadDevice, invalid or uninitialized input device 169
  Major opcode:  145
  Minor opcode:  3
  Resource id:  0x0
Failed to open device
QGArray::at: Absolute index 0 out of range
KCrash: Application 'kmail' crashing...
ERROR: Communication problem with kmail, it probably crashed.

Any ideas what's going on and/or what can I do?
Thanks.
--
J. Pablo Fernández <pupeno at pupeno.com>
         http://pupeno.com