Playing real player files

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Thu May 10 19:36:09 UTC 2007

On Thursday 10 May 2007, Donn wrote:
>> A graphic which, just like in my copy of kmail, clearly shows that it is a
>> child of the "xsession errors" thread.  This IS how its supposed to be
>> according to the RFC's I read on this subject many moons ago now.
>
>Yes - I was just trying to help clear the situation up. I think there has
> been a real 'rush' of thread maiming recently. It's irksome.
>
>Your "800 pound Gorilla effect" is well put. I also call it the "Elephant in
>the room" effect where no-one ever wants to talk about it or deal with it
> and just pretends it's not there! (In some cases, they can't even see past
> the elephant and think that's all there is in the room :D I have struck an
> analogy vein and may expode...)
>

>/d

Chuckle, yeah, we have to find humor in it somehow, or go send Vini and Luigi
around to visit with those folks.  Sometimes its hard, and I've been known to
unload on some poor soul whose mama's hands only got near his butt to clean
it.  There ARE other reasons for hand to butt contact.  Or is it that my age
is showing... :-)  7+ decades does tend to give one an occasionally jaded
outlook on such things.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)