Realplayer in firefox is quite slow.

newburghmark at aol.com newburghmark at aol.com
Tue May 8 17:12:34 UTC 2007

Mlayer runs at least some of the Real Player Files.  It might not run
the stuff that you pay for.  I've found myself going to the Linux
native products because they are already in by default and the
programmers are thinking linux from the get go, not trying to take a
Windows program and readapt it to Linux.

Robert Mark Wallace
Tita P Wallace
Regina E P Wallace
R M Ceferino P Wallace
60 Delaware Road
Newburgh, NY 12550-3802
Telephone: (845) 566-0586

Why run an old edition of Windows when you can run the latest edition
of Linux for free?  For a free download, go to WWW.Kubuntu.com