install RealPlayer

Mike Teehan detox.genie at gmail.com
Mon May 7 06:03:44 UTC 2007

On Saturday 05 May 2007 12:29:07 pm Wolfgang Schuch wrote:
> Is there a 'standard' app in Kubuntu for listening broadcast streams?

Amarok has so many music streams available that I've never been able to listen
to even %10 of them.  If you look under the Playlists sidetab, you'll see
that it has a Radio Streams (Shoutcast and others), as well as Last.fm
support.  Older versions (<1.4.5) might not have had them all added yet, so I
suggest upgrading to the newest version if at all possible.

Magnatue Music Store is excellent as well.

Check it out!

--- eMpTy