Thunderbird launches a browser when image URL's are in the message... kubuntu-users Digest, Vol 28, Issue 19

WJ Seidl wjsvt at sover.net
Thu May 3 18:31:15 UTC 2007

Doug:
There is an extension for Thunderbird called "Open all Links 0.3.1"
Did you download and install that?
Now might be a good time to check your extensions and add-ons.
Looking at my "Options" menu, I didn't see anything in TB that would
cause such an action.
Check Firefox as well, and make sure your extensions for your browser
aren't enabling it.
Hope that helps,
WJS

Thunderbird launches a browser when image URL's are in the message