deb packages URL?

Alexander Smirnov smirnoff at mail.nnov.ru
Thu May 3 14:27:09 UTC 2007

Hi list,

I have a PC what has very limited internet connection - it is enought to run
apt-get update, but not to run apt-get upgrade.

I want to upgrade my OS. I know packages' names (copied them from apt-get
upgrade output) and I have high-speed internet connection at internet-club :)
Club's PCs have Windows installed.

So, I wonder if there is a way to get packages URLs. If i know them, I will
download needed packages using FlashGet at internet club, and then install
them on my Kubuntu using dpkg.

Thank you,
Alex

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains confidential and/or privileged information belonging to
Five 9, Inc. or its customers or partners. Any unauthorized review, use, copying, disclosure or distribution of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all soft and hard
copies of the message and any attachments.
Thank you for your cooperation.