Adept failure

Earl Violet ejviolet at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 16:36:34 UTC 2007

--- Arthur Dyck <arthur at avefoodcoop.ca> wrote:

> Your first suggestion did the trick.  As a newbie I really
> appreciate you
> folks out there who are willing to take the time to help people out
> of a jam.
> I hope I'll be able to do the same some day.
>
> Arthur

Arthur,

Asking questions contributes to the cause.  I find that I learn
different and often better ways to do something than my previous
methods by reading others' questions and answers.  It also helps when
you do as you did and post that something did work.

Earl

URL http://deserthowler.cjb.net
Instant messenger: earlcoyote
ICQ:64033496