KMail

eric einfall at mac.com
Fri Mar 23 15:53:41 UTC 2007

Kmail has been working well enough since I removed the 'bogofilter' option in
settings. This was causing the continuous loading and reloading of message in
the folders, as well as duplicates.

As far as restarting KMail, I can tolerate this until its developed further -
the other issue I could not, so thanks for the help resolving it.