Kuickshow?

D. Michael McIntyre michael.mcintyre at rosegardenmusic.com
Wed Mar 14 21:44:06 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 13 March 2007 4:37 am, Nils Kassube wrote:
> long time, but "no activity" doesn't mean it is useless. I know at least 3
> people (including me) who prefer kuickshow over the applications coming
> with (k)ubuntu (e.g. gwenview).

At least four.  I never actually went to the bother of getting it running
after I made the switch to Kubuntu, but I miss it.  The one thing it has over
everything else is that it's QUICK.  Gwenview has more toys, and is better
integrated with digiKam and friends, but it's substantially slower.
--
D. Michael McIntyre