A request for your input.

anthony baldwin anthonybaldwin at optonline.net
Mon Mar 12 07:12:39 GMT 2007

Your survey seems to assume that anyone using OSS is a developer.
I am not.  I am a teacher and a translator.
I know nothing of software development.
I find it difficult to give accurate responses to your survey questions,
because the options do not accurately reflect the truth of my situation.

Anthony Baldwin