cant dist-upgrade, broken repository ??

Donn donn.ingle at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 20:09:37 UTC 2007

> Trying to dist-upgrade, I have a strange problem : apt is trying to
> upgrade the package "keep", but if fails with :

I have my very own version of this too:
  dvd+rw-tools

Adept shows the "you got binaries!" icon but I cannot update that package cos
it shows "Broken" in Adept. I am not clued-up on packages at the best of
times.

Still, I await my CD-ROM drive so I can install Kubuntu 64 and I guess I'll be
starting all over again in about a week - still, nice to know what
this 'Keep' business is all about.

/d