Kubuntu and CUPS?

D. Michael McIntyre michael.mcintyre at rosegardenmusic.com
Fri Mar 9 06:24:06 UTC 2007

On Thursday 08 March 2007 3:58 am, Matthew Flaschen wrote:
> That's why I meant.  I know the KPrinter interface can be used to manage
> CUPS.  I wasn't sure whether the CUPS web interface was enabled by default.

I haven't tried lately.  In earlier versions of K/ubuntu, they broke it on
purpose.  I followed instructions in some /usr/share/doc/cups/README file or
other to de-hack it.

The last time I installed (Dapper), the proffered non-web printer config
dongle (KPrinter probably) actually worked, so I just left well enough alone.
--
D. Michael McIntyre