RDP and VNC

Olivier Picquenot oli at aurait.eu
Thu Mar 8 09:28:15 UTC 2007

Chris a écrit :
> Thanks! But still slightly over my head ;)
>
> Handling two comps in the same room across a router isnt too terribly
> hard, but is it possible to check my ubuntu box from 10 miles away at
> work, on an XP machine?

You might want to check out Nomachine NX, available at this address:
http://www.nomachine.com/
That's the easiest and fastest thing I've found (usable even on a 64kb/s
link).
And crossing NAT isn't very hard (If you select "Enable SSL encryption
on all traffic" in the client, everything goes thru 22 TCP or whatever
port you use for ssh).