RDP and VNC

Chris veritastic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 21:32:51 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I am having trouble figuring out how to do a couple things:

1) Remote into my wife's Xp comp from Kubuntu edgy (will only be a problem
until her windows craps on us again, in which case I will put kubuntu on
there to save myself the headaches), and

2) I am trying to think of a way to remotely access my Kubuntu box at home
from my XP box at work. I know it is doable, but I have very little (read:
none) experience with this, and the sites I am finding are not helping me
too much.

Can anyone give me some pointers, or at least aim me towards a site that
clearly explains it?

Thanks!
Chris