Random automatic clikcs on a MacBook Pro

J. Pablo Fernández pupeno at pupeno.com
Thu Jun 28 20:52:00 UTC 2007

Hello,
I am getting random automatic clicks on my MacBook Pro (running Kubuntu, of
course). That is, I am using the computer, I don't even have my hands on the
touchpad and a click happens... sometimes it is disturbing (changing on focus
or pasting something... seems middle click happens as well... haven't seen
right click yet) but it can be disastrous.
Any ideas what to do? I think I am using Synaptic touchpad drivers, but the
appletouch module is loaded.
Thank you.
--
J. Pablo Fernández <pupeno at pupeno.com> (http://pupeno.com)