Random automatic clikcs on a MacBook Pro

J. Pablo Fernández pupeno at pupeno.com
Fri Jun 29 20:31:35 UTC 2007

On Thursday 28 June 2007 21:52:00 J. Pablo Fernández wrote:
> Hello,
> I am getting random automatic clicks on my MacBook Pro (running Kubuntu, of
> course). That is, I am using the computer, I don't even have my hands on
> the touchpad and a click happens... sometimes it is disturbing (changing on
> focus or pasting something... seems middle click happens as well... haven't
> seen right click yet) but it can be disastrous.
> Any ideas what to do? I think I am using Synaptic touchpad drivers, but the
> appletouch module is loaded.
> Thank you.
> --
> J. Pablo Fernández <pupeno at pupeno.com> (http://pupeno.com)

I've tried disabling mousemu but it didn't work, I still get this clicks that
are driving me crazy, they arleady made me loose emails and who knows what
else (imaging you put the mouse over the mark-as-spam button and click it,
but another click is delivered, so you get two emails marked as spam, one was
spam, one wasn't).
Any help is apretiate it (I am really hating this MacBook Pro).
--
J. Pablo Fernández <pupeno at pupeno.com> (http://pupeno.com)