speech to text -- I am tired of looking

Jeremy Anderson jeremy at jdli.net
Fri Jun 15 19:02:04 UTC 2007

O.k.  Does anyone have any place to point me to a packaged, working, not too
difficult to set up speech to text software for kubuntu/linux.  I feel like I
am chasing my tail looking on the net.  It would be helpful if this is
something that you yourself are currently using or trying out.  I am not dumb
about how to compile and do things in linux and have been a user for more
than a few years.  I just am a lead network engineer for a voip and isp
company so I have limited time to mess around with this particular piece.  I
am not against research and figuring it out myself I just can't seem to find
something that is not still in beta.

Jeremy