Lightning strike

Richard A. Johnson nixternal at ubuntu.com
Sat Jun 9 07:43:38 UTC 2007

On Friday 08 June 2007, Stew Schneider wrote:
| manchicken wrote:
| > On Friday 08 June 2007 15:42:45 Stew Schneider wrote:
| >> Wha' hoppened? Why was Knoppix able to bring up video when I couldn't
| >> even get the Gateway logo during the post sequence?
| >>
| >> stew
| >
| > Might you have lost your hard drive?
|
| Nope. All is now as it should be. After I ran Knoppix (and ran fsck on
| the HD's, which found no errors), the video was restored.

Good to hear, but just think, if you were to get popped by lightning, you
don't think you will be going all horizontal and stuff and acting weird and
felling funny, and then the doctor comes in and says you are fine, but
doesn't realize you now have super human powers, x-men style! :)

Glad to hear everything worked itself out!

--
Richard A. Johnson
nixternal at ubuntu.com
GPG Key: 0x2E2C0124