Kubuntu Amd64

macariov at gmail.com macariov at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 21:10:32 UTC 2007

As long as you do not need adobe reader of flash, you are ok.  There are free clones of those that render most of the functionality.   I've had good luck so far.  Gutsy has afew better toys but, as it is still in dev, it fails more often.
I woulld say go ahead.  I actually have seen some performance benefits.