Kill command

Tim M southern.tim at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 20:52:11 UTC 2007

Thanks, with the GUI I was able to compare the number and understand a
little more of what's going on but the instruction at
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_Manager really are poorly written or I am
just really dumb! I cannot figure out what command they are running to get
into the profile manager. But I was able to kill the thunderbird processes.
TM