Firefox to use Kaffeine or get totem to work

Michael Satterwhite michael at weblore.com
Tue Jul 17 15:08:52 UTC 2007

I'm trying to open a streaming feed of one of the Senate hearings on
capitolwatch.com. These files are rm files. Firefox wants to use totem for
this file - and tells me that I don't have the proper files installed to open
it. I'm guessing that Kaffeine would as I haven't had a problem opening
audio / video with Kaffeine. I really don't care what it opens the file with
as long as I can listen and/or watch it.

How can I either change the plugin Firefox is using or get totem to handle the
file?

tia
---Michael