Boot issues using multiple drives

Trevor tpankonien at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 20:17:09 UTC 2007

Jeff,

Perhaps give this page a shot, at least it may give you some guidelines
as where to begin.  Sorry I don't use OSX but hopefully it can help you out.

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?s=&postid=1799853
<http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?s=&postid=1799853>

Trevor