kmail and saving threads

Donn donn.ingle at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 07:36:11 UTC 2007

> 1) To save the thread to a single file:
> -- collapse the thread; select it
> -- use menu: File>Save As
Thanks -- I don't know what I did when I tested this, but doing it as you said
works. At least the entire thread is in one file now.

> 2) Searching:
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22mbox+to+html%22
Cool, I would not have known to use the term :mbox: thanks for the tip.

> http://www.mhonarc.org/
> which _may_ help you turn that mbox to a nice set of
> html files.
Whoa... I'll have to spend some time on this one, but it has all the right
keywords, thanks again.