Scribus

Harold Hartley haroldh at midmaine.com
Sun Jan 28 17:46:48 UTC 2007

I have installed and setting up all the stuff in scribus.
I have encountered a slight problem under settings, I click color and
end up with a pop up telling me:

" Color management is supported but can not currently be enabled. Make
sure you have ICC color profiles installed and that the profile path in
the preferences point to where they're installed. "

I wonder if anyone has setup Scribus on their system and can tell me
where and how I need to get the ICC color profiles. I even wonder if
they are really important enough for myself to be concern about it.
Can I run Scribus ok without the ICC color profile.

Harold