KDE 3.5.6 released w Kubuntu packages

Earl Violet ejviolet at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 27 22:42:34 UTC 2007

I run Dapper because it's stable! The packages DON'T change. I don't
want to update packages and fix all of the time. I want the damn
thing to work. I'd still be running Breezy if it were supported. 3
years of bug fixes and security updates sounds great!

If I want the latest and greatest, there's always Debian unstable or
experimental.

There is also the option of downloading the source code and taking
your chances. Many of the maintainers are not paid and can't be
wasting their time playing with all of these back ports.

Earl

URL http://deserthowler.cjb.net
Instant messenger: earlcoyote
ICQ:64033496