Setting default Konqueror download behavior

Adrienne J Davis dreadgeek at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 21:12:37 UTC 2007

Hey folks:

I'm seeing the following problem.  When I attempt to download a file from
kde-look that is of file type .skz or .aiz (superkaramba files) Konqueror
wants to open up the file in Kate and never asks what I want to do with the
file.  I know that it's a setting in Control Panel --> KDE Components -->
File Associations but I can't, for the life of me, remember what I need to
set to force Konqueror to ask if I want to save something as default
behavior.

Cheers
Aj