Cannot burn DVD with k3b

Bry Paula Melvin brymelvin at melvinart.com
Mon Jan 22 18:32:29 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-01-22 at 18:13 +0200, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> On 22/01/07, Derek Broughton <news at pointerstop.ca> wrote:
> > Robert Parker wrote:
> >
> > > The reason I think there is a problem with K3b is that:
> > > 1. It is unnecessary.
SNI{{P
> It's not even a matter of preference. My wife, for instance cannot
> learn to do that.

SNIP

I'll get spammed by the purists...again...as ususal... but this is the
point where It would be nice for some and politically incorrect to
mention that SOME people (actually the majority) want to USE a computer
as they would any other tool or appliance...NOT invest time in learning
command line functions.

That said have you tried NEROLINUX it is a proprietary solution but has
a free trial. AFIK it doesn't need GNOME just GTK.

Bryann