Make Konsole Open tabs automatically

D. Michael McIntyre michael.mcintyre at rosegardenmusic.com
Sat Jan 20 20:29:19 UTC 2007

On Saturday 20 January 2007 3:17 pm, OOzy Pal wrote:
> How can I make Konsole, when it starts, creates few tabs pointed to
> certain directories?

I'm not going to go rooting around and potentially mess up my own setup, but
if you open your tabs where you want them, you can save a session somehow or
another with Settings -> Save Session Profile, and then there's some way to
recall the saved session, or make this one the default.  A little fiddling
should get you there.

I don't remember exactly what I did do, but my Konsole always opens with 10
tabs that have suggestive names for what each of them is for, etc.  What you
want can be done.  I'm just not in the mood to potentially screw up my own
config rooting around trying to give you a step by step procedure.

--
D. Michael McIntyre