Upgrade to Fiesty

Nathan Eckenrode nathan at eckenrodehouse.net
Wed Jan 17 15:08:43 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 17 January 2007 09:49, Howard Coles Jr. wrote:

> That's nice, but what difficulties did you encounter before you could send
> that email? :-D

I was going to say none yet, but I did have trouble trying to use Herd 1 - but
then again IME Wind00ze is hard to peel away from the hardware. When I popped
the freshly burned Herd 2 Release into the optical drive, it installed fairly
simply. I migrated all my account settings from the backup directory and
bang! It's mine.

Then I did all the apt-gets and adept stuff I like and set it all up nice and
pretty for myself and have been enjoying its SHINY Shinyness!

Thanx so much
n8k99.