Cannot access Adpept or Command Line CORRECTION to original post

Jim Byers jim at jimbyers.com
Sun Jan 14 20:01:01 UTC 2007

Jim wrote:

I have run dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg command with current keyboard
and then it again with another keyboard.  Both keyboards work with XP on
the dual boot system.  My questions at this point are:

    1. May I use Kubuntu installation disk to repair the current
installation?
    2. If not, will have have to start over with a new installation.

Obviously, I would like to keep my current installation because with
your previous help I have gotten to the point of enjoying Kubuntu more
than any other distro.

Thanks,

Jim