Kubuntu driver for HP LaserJet4+

Maynard Wright m-wright at eskimo.com
Fri Jan 5 17:41:09 UTC 2007

I'm resending this message with its own subject line.  I didn't really mean to
hijack the other thread for something entirely unrelated.  Sorry.

Maynard

I'm running Kubuntu 6.06 LTS on a Toshiba Satellite laptop that has no
parallel port.  I'm using the USB port to connect to my HP LaserJet4+
printer, but I don't see a driver for that printer in the downloads I've
found in the repositories.  Is there one out there?  The hardware I have
lashed together worked fine for printing from RedHat 8.

Thanks,

Maynard