DNS Serving form desktop

Jordi Ferrando jferrando at netplc.com
Tue Jan 2 06:19:40 UTC 2007

Hi Peter,
I use DNS server (local caching), DHCP and FIREWALL (iptables script) in
ubuntu dapper for my local network at home and the network of my
company. I edit the scripts with vim or any other editor. I had some
time learning how to configure them 2 years ago, but it was worth the
time. If you need them, please mail me and I will send you all.