how to make a *.deb package from source

Larry Hartman larryhartman50 at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 1 03:51:42 UTC 2007

thanx for clarification

Looks all too easy, undoubtedly some widget will go haywire in my attempt
(according to statistics garnished from personal experience) and as a result
I will spend some hours troubleshooting to realize that I should have turned
on one of those pesky options I didnt checkout when I first begun.

Just a tad sarcastic and cynical.  Happy New Years (depending on which time
zone your located in).

Larry