ipw3945 not connecting on bootup

Larry Hartman larryhartman50 at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 25 18:15:55 UTC 2007

OK, I think I see why I am confused....Kmail is treating these threads as
typical emails when they arrive in my inbox....I see a "from" and "subject"
header, all these kubuntu emails are filtered to a seperate folder and not
further organized.  I did not see the switch.  Perhaps someone can enlighten
me on how to set up Kontact/Kmail to handle these as threads rather than as
just plain emails.  That would be a useful lesson for me to learn as a newb.

After doing the thread hijacking thing a couple months ago (my blatant, but
unintentional, act of lawless abandon) and upsetting half the known ubuntu
community all over the world I take care and try not to do that anymore.

Larry