dir/file previous versions

Karl karl.vanwynsberghe at telenet.be
Sat Feb 10 16:46:36 UTC 2007

It looks like the admin uses the "shadow copies" feature on his win2003
server.
Have a look at this;
http://www.computerperformance.co.uk/w2k3/disaster_volume_shadow.htm#Simple
way to configure Shadow Copy on a Volume

There are a lot of tools to try to imitate this using file synchronisation but
the only shadow copy stuff for linux (i know off) is Novell's Netware.

Karl,

Have a look at www.kubuntu.org