Help w/ wireless on Dell Latitude D520

Larry Hartman larryhartman50 at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 5 11:01:00 UTC 2007

If you have the infamous Broadcomm Air Force One adapter (BCM4318) you can go
to the below websites for NDISwrapper setup (should be useful for any BCM
43xx wireless).  The reversed engineered drivers have only had minimal
success with this wireless.  So far I have only been able to get mine up
without encyption.

Larry

http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=197102&highlight=broadcom
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WifiDocs/Driver/bcm43xx/Edgy?highlight=%28bcm43xx%29