Konqueror Oddities

Donn donn.ingle at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 06:44:31 GMT 2007

> True, but I _think_ even the modified version has these options - "Create
> New" is on the Edit menu, and Find File is on the Tools menu.  I could, of
> course, be wrong because I think I modified my profile :-)
I had not modified mine and it was sans search or mkdir -- very strange.

I have not looked at the "opening screen" because I usually go via a link of
some kind directly into a directory someplace.

Anyway, it seems to be working since I changed:
cd /usr/share/kubuntu-default-settings/kde-profile/default/share/config
sudo cp konquerorrc konquerorrc.sodoff

New Konqies that startup are now sane.
:D

/d