Guarddog

Casper Skovby casperskovby at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 12:13:50 UTC 2007

Casper Skovby wrote:

> [...]
have you looked at these instructions and followed them for mail?
http://www.simonzone.com/software/guarddog/manual2/using-guarddog.html#id2406324
you must of course allow smtp and if you are using gmail make sure you
allow SSL and/or TLS. I have a feeling your problem lies in the fact
that you have not allowed these protocols under "Mail".

Sinclair

Yes I have followed these instructions. I have tried to allow all protocols but it does not help. Any other suggestions?

Regards
Casper