s this list Write Only Re: Xgl + Compiz-Fusion (+Emerald) -- Re: Is this list Write Only Re: Xgl + Compiz-Fusion (+Emerald) -- Desktop session recording

Messó redhat24 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 16:05:47 UTC 2007

Sorry for late answer, i was on a trip.
My problem is that i'm not using Beryl, but (as i wrote in the subject)
Compiz-Fusion. So I'm looking for a solution without Beryl.
Now, I'm experimenting with recordmydesktop, but i'm having problems in the
K-Menu, because it seems it's buggy (only in the video). This video shows
it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ofeYJPXc_4

It was recorded without Xgl + Compiz-Fusion + Emerald, just clean KDE window
manager. The main problem - I guess - that something with the screen refresh
isn't good. It seems, that it isn't refreshed. (I can make more recordings,
e.g.: if i'm browsing in Firefox, when i'm scrolling, it stays like it was,
only the cursor shows the right content (only in the video, while i was
recording, everything was fine).

I hope you understand my problem. I'm still looking for the right recorder
and/or the solution for this problem.

On 04 Aug 2007, Lea Gris <lea.gris at noiraude.net>

--
Messó