MP3 player is "full" but has no files on it...

Edmund Laugasson ed.lau at mail.ee
Fri Aug 3 13:58:45 UTC 2007

> I formatted it under Windows and now - oh wonder - it works fine! Thanks for
> the idea! Now I KNOW why I should always keep one Windows computer at
> hand... ;-)

You could also take some virtual hardware machine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_machine) and
install Windows to there. Certainly, you should have at least 512MB RAM (1GB or more recommended)
and also other resources. I use VM Ware and should never disappointed. It works like a charm. When
it was payware - I bought this, now there is possible to use free version (VM Ware Server, which can
even boot virtual PC over the network, preferably 1Gbps or faster. Amazing! Virtualbox could also be
good solution, which are ready 'out of the box' after installation. I mean - no need to use CLI to
do something or even compile accelerator KQEMU. Virtualbox can be installed also on Dapper, Edgy,
Feisty over apt-get if you add some repositories, which are listed here -
http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads - also public key is there available. There is also OSS
version of Virtualbox available.