MP3 player is "full" but has no files on it...

Greg Booth bootgr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 13:14:14 UTC 2007

> I formatted it under Windows and now - oh wonder - it works fine! Thanks for
> the idea! Now I KNOW why I should always keep one Windows computer at
> hand... ;-)
>
> Laurent Asorne

Ya know I REALLY hate to say it, but you're right. It's not that the
Linux / Kubuntu desktop isn't ready for everyone else, it's that
everyone else isn't ready for Kubuntu...  there are just some things
that hardware / software wise just won't work on Linux, and there's no
good open source alternative for.

We know we've all got the best OS out there, now we just have to wait
for the rest of the world to figure it out too...

Greg