partition problems: dual-booting

Larry Hartman larryhartman50 at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 23 09:50:11 UTC 2007

As an alternative to dual booting, you can also try making a virtual windows
machine inside Linux......this allows Windows to run inside a window on
Linux.  I would recommend at least 1GB of RAM to ensure this works smoothly.

vmware  (available through package manager) or  VirtualBox (must download and
install manually)

Instructions for VirtualBox:
http://reachbeyondgrasp.blogspot.com/2007/04/how-to-install-virtualbox-in-ubuntu.html

Larry