Ktorrent and speed issues

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 14:30:28 UTC 2007

adams said the following at 04/20/2007 12:22 PM :
> Still having what I THINK is a problem, but not sure.  Any one
> else trying this?
>
> Using Ktorrent to download the amd64 DVD version of 7.04 release.

Try using a different client. Does it do the same thing?

On Thurs and Fri I downloaded:
  Mandriva 32- and 64-bit DVD ISOs
  Kubuntu 32- and 64-bit CD ISOs
All using the standard bittorrent client, and my connection is nominally
quite a bit slower than yours.

I seem to recall having a problem with DVDs and ktorrent once; but it was
some time ago. I think it wouldn't successfully finish downloading anything