ATI FGLRX and Logging Off

Larry Hartman larryhartman50 at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 20 10:42:12 UTC 2007

Mike:

Bug # 107975 on Launchpad.  The bug reporting tool came up on the last time it
happened, so I proceded to report it.

My GLXinfo appears to come up properly.  I did get similar GLX/DRI errors
yesterday from FGLRXinfo when I first started the troubleshooting but somehow
managed to tweak it out by changes to my xorg.conf.  I had to essentially
ditch my previous xorg.conf from Kubuntu 6.10 and rebuild from scratch.  Not
sure what it didn't like from the old file as the new one seems to have all
of the same elements....

Does your xorg.conf differ significantly from mine (see first post)?

Larry